Thursday 27 January 2005

Award people with too much time

The 2005 Bloggie awards voting process is underway and closes on 3 February. Do not read this further, do not pass the Start of the next paragraph. Go there now and save yourself of this one.

There are a few very good finalists imho, but looking at some of those blogs it's disconcerting to think how much time and effort those people must put in there. I don't have a problem with their time and effort, I have a problem with not having the time and being too lazy to put in the effort myself. Sure, some are probably fulltime "jobs"/ income generators, but it still looks like a helluva lot of work.

I'm testing out Mugg & Bean's wireless for the first time now, and it's really fast and I can even send emails - at the ACSA airports you have to webmail which is tedious. Notable moments of my morning: managing to get up, not sitting pretty vacant in bath staring ahead of me for longer than 5 minutes, stalling and flooding my car in traffic on my way to getting it washed, and now growing hair out of my ears of the coffee (read: tar) they serve here.

So is this a belated attempt to get nominated for an award, maybe "most static blog"?

Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment